Biofinity Multifocal contact lenses
The monthly Biofinity Multifocal contact lenses are a product of Coopervision and are intended for users with presbyopia.
It is a problem that causes difficulty in focusing on nearby objects and blurred vision in low light conditions. Biofinity Multifocal contact lenses help you to see clearly near and far as well as in all intermediate distances, without compromising between comfort and quality of vision.
Aquaform Comfort Science Technology
Thanks to this technology, Biofinity Multifocal lenses are characterized by high humidity and are active against age-related dry eye. Contact lenses remain wet even without the use of moisturizing drops and because they bind water, they minimize dehydration.
Balanced Progressive Technology
The main parameter of quality Biofinity multifocal lenses is the excellent vision at all distances. This technology, developed by CooperVision, applies two different design perspectives, which guarantee extremely sharp vision.
Users report that compared to PureVision Multifocal contact lenses, they are easier to install, use and remove. Also, compared to Air Optix Aqua Multifocal contact lenses, they saw better near and far vision.
- Manufacturers: CooperVision
- : 8.60
- Diameter: 14.00
- Package size (box): 3 lenses
- Add power: +1.00 D, +1.00 N, +1.50 D, +1.50 N, +2.00 D, +2.00 N, +2.50 D, +2.50 N
- Expiration: 12 months or more
- Oxygen permeability: 142 Dk / t
- Duration of use (days): 30 days
- Water content: 48%
- Product name: Biofinity Multifocal
- Lens material: Comfilcon A
- Range: from -10.00 to +6.00
- UV filter: No.
- Use during sleep: Yes